Here is a stunning but not so shocking fact: mobile phone computing is the fastest growing industry in history. Faster than radio, TV, personal computers and even the Internet. Establishing your small business as a mobile marketer early on will help you retain existing customers, attract new clients and revenue and differentiate your brand from the competition.
Mobile applications are the next frontier of marketing for businesses and according to Gartner Group the industry is predicted to sky rocket over 1000% in the next 3 years to a 56 billion-dollar market.
- Add value to your existing product offerings
- Differentiate your company from your competitors
- Provide a needed service to your clients & attract new clients
- Establish your business as a cutting edge technology user
- Be part of the fastest growing industry in history: mobile computing
- Generate an additional revenue stream for your company
Example: Mobile Marketing for Bars & Nightclubs
Bars & nightclubs in danger of closing their doors are being saved by mobile marketing every day. The opportunity for all small businesses is staggering!
Introducing... "MAX Apps for Business"
Includes these and other important features:
- Completely customizable iPhone, iPad, Android, and HTML5 apps
- Create a customer rewards program with mobile coupons
- Keep customers informed about everything involving a business
- Turn-by-turn GPS directions from anywhere in the world
- Tip calculators, mortgage calculators, voice recorders, and more
- Create customized email forms for any business – gather leads!
- Gather email addresses of customers – build your newsletter!
- Display images, videos, and audio files – engage your customers!
- Integrate Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any other social network
- Send push notifications directly to customers phones
- Integrate a mobile shopping cart for in-app purchases
And much more...
Call Bob Thomson at (845) 223-8168 to learn how to harness mobile marketing to increase your client acquisition, retention and revenue.
Tags: "mobile applications" "mobile apps" "small business" "mobile marketing" "local marketing" "bar nightclub promotion"